The office is in a central location of the pedestrian zone of the Maximilianstraße in Speyer, around 400 metres from the Speyer Cathedral (“Speyerer Dom”). The entrance of the office is in the Schlitzergasse, directly to the right of the shop Hussel respectively directly to the left of the Einhorn-Apotheke.
There is a large variety of parking facilities like parking garages or public parking spaces in Speyer. These include the following facilities:
- P1 Parkhaus Zentrum (Heydenreichstraße)
- P2 Parkplatz Sparkasse Speyer (Willy-Brandt-Platz)
- P3 Parkplatz Sparkasse Speyer (Armbruststraße)
- P4 Parkplätze am Dom (Zufahrt über Schillerweg)
- P5 Parkhaus Kornmarkt (Große Greifengasse)
- P6 P+R Parkplatz Festplatz
- P7 P+R Parkplatz Naturfreundehaus
- P8 Parkplatz Königsplatz
- P9 Parkplatz Finanzamt
…..by train and bus:
From the central train station you can take one of the bus lines 564, 565 or 568 to the bus stop Maximilianstraße. The distance from the bus stop to the office in the Maximilianstraße 22 is around 100 metres in the direction of the Speyer Cathedral (“Speyerer Dom”).
The distance from the Speyer central railway station to the office is around 1.5 km. There is a taxi station directly in front of the station. The Maximilianstraße is formed as a pedestrian zone and can be used by taxi the whole day.