1. Information about the data protection officer
The party responsible for this website for purposes of data protection law is:
Office Knittel (in the following „OFFICE“), Dr. Michael Knittel, Maximilianstraße 22, D-67346
Telefon: +49 (0)6232 679 52 55
Fax: +49 (0)6232 679 52 45
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
In case of visiting the website www.kanzleiknittel.de (in the following „WEBSITE“) information will be send automatically by the browser integrated in your terminal to the server of the WEBSITE. These information will be stored temporarily in a log file. The following information will be stored without any action by you until their final deletion
- IP-address of the visitor
- date and time of the visit
- name and URL of the requested web-data
- Website by which the request was send (Referrer-URL)
- browser used, the data-system of your terminal as well as eventually the name of the access provider.
The data above will be used for the following purposes:
- assurance of a smooth operation of the WEBSITE
- assurance of a comfortable use of the WEBSITE
- evaluation of data security and stability as well as
- for further administrative reasons.
The basis for the storage is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of the WEBSITE. In no case the received data will be used for reason of identifying you as a person.
Furthermore, during your visit of the WEBSITE cookies and analytics services will be used. You will get more information concerning these issues in article 4 and 5 of the data protection notice.
3. Transmission of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for other reason as listed below will not take place. Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if:
- you declare explicitly your consent to it according to Art. 6 Abs. 1, S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- it is permitted by law and necessary to settle contractual relationships according to Art. 6 Abs. 1, S. 1 lit. b GDPR
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure according to Art. 6 Abs. 1, S. 1 lit. c GDPR
- the transmission is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there no reason to assume that yo have an overriding interest in a non-disclosure of your data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1, S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies will be used on the WEBSITE. These are small text files stored on your terminal by your browser in case of visiting the WEBSITE. Cookies do not damage your terminal, include no virus, trojan or other damaging software.
Cookies include information in context with the terminal specifically deployed. This does not mean receiving any knowledge about your identity.
Cookies are used to construct the WEBSITE more comfortable. Session-cookies will be used to identify a repeated visit of specific sites by the user of the WEBSITE. When leaving the WEBSITE these session-cookies will be deleted automatically.
Furthermore, temporary cookies, which will be stored for a fixed period on your terminal, are deployed to optimize the user-friendliness. In case of revisiting the WEBSITE you will be identified automatically as a returning visitor. In such a case it is generally not necessary for you to repeat once again specific settings already used by you on the WEBSITE.
Cookies are also used to track statistically the usage of the WEBSITE and to evaluate the content for reason of optimization (see below Art. 5). These cookies make it possible to recognize you automatically in case of a returning visit of the WEBSITE. When leaving the WEBSITE these cookies will be deleted automatically after a certain time period.
The data collected and used by the cookies are necessary for the purpose described as well as for safeguarding the legitimate interests of third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1. S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most of the browser accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way that cookies will not be stored by your terminal or that a respective hint will be made to you before a new cookie is installed. Be aware that the complete deactivation of cookies might have an negativ impact on the usability of the WEBSITE for you.
5. Right of parties affected
every natural person whose personal data has been processed has, in principle (i.e. depending on the respective preconditions), the following rights:
- Should you have questions regarding our processing of your personal data, you will be provided at any time and at no charge with information on the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- You have a right to the correction of incorrect data as well as completion of incomplete data (Art. 16 GDPR).
- You have a right to the blocking/limitation of the processing or to deletion of personal data concerning you which is no longer required or stored on grounds of legal obligations (Art. 17, 18 GDPR).
- You have a right to the transfer of the data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, insofar as you have provided the data on grounds of a consent or contract between there OFFICE and you (Art. 20 GDPR).
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 para. 2 and 3 GDPR).
- You have the right to object to a processing on the basis of legitimate interest, in which case the OFFICE is entitled to demonstrate its compelling reasons (Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR).
Insofar as you have consented to a data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future, i.e. the legality of the data processing remains unaffected until the date of the revocation. After a revocation of consent, you may no longer be able to use these services.
Please address your concerns in writing (reference: data protection) or by email to the contact details given in point 8 below. The right to check your identity to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to unauthorised persons is reserved.
Furthermore, you are entitled to file a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
7. Data security
The service providers take technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data managed by the OFFICE against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.The data processing and the security measures are improved on a constant basis according to the technical developments.
During the transfer of your personal data to the WEBSITE it is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Personal data which is exchanged between you and the WEBSITE or other participating enterprises is fundamentally transmitted via encrypted connections which meet the latest technical standards.
The service providers an the employees of the OFFICE are naturally obliged to maintain confidentiality
8. Topicality and amendment of the data protection notice
From time to time, the content of this data protection notice may have to be modified. Therefore the right to amend them at any time is reserved. The amended version of the data protection notice will be published at this place. In case of revisiting you should therefore reread the data protection notice.
This data protection notice is currently applicable and is dated June 2018.